JH Cliick Immigration

How to apply for Canada’s new TR to PR open work permit

Those who applied to the new TR to PR pathways can extend their stay in Canada by applying for a new open work permit.

Source: CIC News

Canada has released the guide for how essential workers and international students can apply for an open work permit.

The new instructions from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are for those who applied for the new temporary residence to permanent residence (TR to PR) pathways. The department has published the official instructions online.

Launched in May, the six new TR to PR programs were created to offer immigration pathways to international student graduates, essential workers, and French speakers in Canada.

Leave a Reply